Saturday, February 10, 2007

Surprise Shower

Well they got me! Those sneaky people, Lara, Melissa & Lynn! Under the guise that Ken Marran had a "conference in Boston", Lynn and the gang came for the weekend for a visit. We went to Melissa's to spend the evening so the kids could play and the adults could also play. It turned out to be the best "anti-shower" ever and it was a very nice surprise. There was a last minute cake save by Barabara who stopped in Boston for some backups as the originals were involved in a kitchen fire at the Kondeitermeister.

My Aunt Jeanne flew in from Colorado, and I had family and friends from all over which was fantastic. At first I thought I was at my own funeral because there wasn't anyway that my friend Goose and my Aunt Jeanne would be in the same room unless it was my wedding or my funeral. Since I was already married, I thought it was the later. Thanks to everyone for coming and celebrating with us, it was truly great.

The guest list included:
  • Melissa, Adam, Shelby & Tyler
  • Robyn
  • Jared & Cindy
  • Lara, Jed, Luke & Jax
  • Lynn, Ken, Sam & Julianna
  • Gerry (aka Goose) & Gabrielle
  • Brian
  • Joy
  • Aunt Jeanne
  • Aunt Kate & Mr. Bob
  • Uncle Robert & Aunt Margaret
  • Barbara
  • Ed, Jane, Taylor & Jack
  • Carrie & Steve
  • Nikki & Jason
  • Karen, Andy & Kealy
  • Susan & Roger

Thank you also to those that were not able to attend but were there in spirit: Dad, Deb B., Madeline & Mike, Bing, Amy & Fran, Jeff & Kerry, Mildred & Jim M., The Holmes Family, Uncle Roy, Aunt ME & Aunt Pat!

No comments: